Easy Paprika Cheese Ball Recipe
Ranch dressing mix lends an herb-y tang to this cream cheese and mozzarella combo; the crunch comes from chopped nuts.
"A delicious and easy way to enjoy a simple appetizer with just a few ingredients. Serve with crackers or sliced French bread and enjoy!
· 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
· 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
· ½ sweet red pepper (diced into extra small cubes)
· 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or cheddar cheese
· ¼ cup parmesan cheese
· 1/2 tsp paprika
· 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans or walnuts – (I like to mix half & half )